Controller sense starting motors.
Power boost accelerates motors fast.
Capacitors are switched in and out as needed.
Three-phase voltages are balanced.
- Senses starting motors, boosts currents when load motors start.
- Motors accelerate fast. No need to oversize a converter.
- Smooth zero-crossing technology.
- Unlimited life expectancy.
- No upper power limit.
- For all voltages.
- Solid-state power electronics.
- Outputs are balanced for CNC, welders, VFDs, inverters.
- Capacitor switching at zero-volt.
- Four thyristors switch capacitors in sixteen stages.
- No practical upper power limit for this technology.
Controllers with heatsinks cause high shipping costs due to size and weight.
All controllers also come as L (light) version without the heatsink.
Mount the SCR module onto a heatsink or onto the converter's aluminium frame.
Building single to three-phase converters is easy now.
Modules contain a controller and all the power capacitors, prewired.
ME for unbalanced outputs, ranges are 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 8kW.
Use them to power machines with standard motors.
MT for balanced output, ranges are 4kW, 8kW, 12kW, 16kW, 24kW.
Use them for CNC machines, inverter welders, plasma cutters.
Modules require a standard generator motor to work.
They may require a single phase step up or down transformer if the single phase input voltage is different from the three-phase output voltage.